本帖最后由 司涛 于 2017-10-13 01:15 编辑 |
QualityWings 787 Status Update & Hotfix
Greetings to our QualityWings 787 drivers!
Now that a week has passed since the initial release of the 787 and we finally have our bearings a bit, I just wanted to provide a quick status update on the 787. The feedback on our forums has been very helpful in determining what is being experienced by the customers flying the product. The reports have started to repeat now which is a good indication for us about what the issues are. We have started to prioritize fixes and our first Hotfix has just been released to bring the version from 1.00 to 1.01.
Hotfix [Version 1.0.1]Before I provide the list of Hotfixes, I must let you all know that we made a mistake with the Initial Gauge that will deactivate your gauges on October 15th. This was an oversight on our part and we sincerely apologize. In order to avoid disruption, it is IMPERATIVE that you install this Hotfix.
In case we have any conspiracy theorist out there, no we are not looking to have your gauges expire in the future...it was a simple oversight to processes that we implemented during some earlier stages of development.
Download Hotfix 1 for FSX (9 MB)
Download Hotfix 1 for FSX: Steam Edition (9 MB)
There is no need to re-install your product and installed liveries will continue to function. Simply run the updater and your software will be updated within seconds.
This hotfix is being released days before this expiration. If you miss installing the hotfix before the 15th and you receive that message, just install the hotfix and it will remove the expiration. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
This Hotfix includes the following Fixes and Additions:
When we have new fixes available, we will update you on any further Hotfixes leading up to the eventual Service Pack. Please keep letting us know what you find. We are aware of CTDs and the LNAV issues experienced by some and are working on a solution. Additionally, issues with the Dispatcher are being worked on. We apologize for any inconvenience. I specifically mentioned those issues as they are top priority items.
- [Fixed] Removes Gauge Expiration
- [Fixed] CTD on SYS COMM page
- [Fixed] CTD when loading a saved Panelstate
- [Fixed] Random Loss of Elevator Control
- [Fixed] Overspeed Warning
- [Fixed] Navdata Update using Navigraph
- [Fixed] VC Texture Issues when using Reduced Memory Option on DX10
- [Fixed] Flap Handle inop using Joystick Axis
- [Fixed] ATIS Request
- [Fixed] Wrong Alternate Airports on ND
- [Fixed] Black Placard Shadow on 787-9 Phone in VC
- [Fixed] MCP Flight Path Angle Decimal Digits
- [Fixed] TCP WXR Page Call Mixup
- [Fixed] Product Installer not automatically finding path to FSX: Steam Edition
- [Added] LBS to KGS Option
- [Added] Quick Start Manual
Prepar3D Version 4As we previously mentioned, our priority is to wrap up the issues that we have on the FSX version of this product and then we will have a stable post release product to move into the current Version of P3D, which as of October 10, 2017 is P3D V4.1.
- During the initial hour of the release, there were some issues that prevented the installation due to server overloads experienced by Flight1 and also some duplicate orders. Those issues should have all been rectified as of October 6th.
- A small number of customers have experienced a situation where their control wheels are banked and their displays are blanked. We have identified why this occurs, and a solution is available in our forums.
- Not included in the Hotfix, but also soon to be available are several livery fixes that have been reported since the release.We will keep you up to date on the forums.
A popular question over the last week has been “If I purchase the FSX version of the product, will I receive any discount on the upcoming P3D version?” Customers who purchase the FSX version will receive 50% off the cost of the P3D version but this offer will expire 2 months after the release of the P3D version. After that time period, the FSX and P3D versions will be separate costs (69.95 USD each). But this shouldn’t be a big deal...all we keep hearing is that FSX is dead ;-)
Thank you for your patronage and helpful feedback on the forums.
Your QualityWings Simulations Team