本帖最后由 张昕瑞 于 2022-10-25 10:51 编辑

早上刚刚看到X-Crafts发布了全新的:

Not-A-Newsletter October 2022

就搬运过来了,确实是激动人心的消息。

话不多说进正文

(确实英语不太好各位大佬见谅,大多数机翻有错误的我会改的)

微信图片_20221025105053.png

Reading time:
  • 2 minutes if you only read this email.
  • 14 minutes and  21 seconds if you read all the Release Notes.
  • 1 hour and 28 minutes if you have a lot of free time and you decide to read the entire manual right now

阅读时间:
  • 如果您只阅读此电子邮件,则为2分钟。
  • 14 分 21 秒(如果您阅读了所有发行说明)。
  • 1小时28分钟,如果你有很多空闲时间,你决定现在😁阅读整个手册

Enjoy!

User Manual Released!

Firstly, I have now finally finished the User Manual for the E-Jets Family, and I decided to share it with you here! You can have a look and start learning the systems already!

We’ve been asked countless times about the expected complexity of the systems. The manual should now answer all these questions, as it gives you a detailed description of every part of the add-ons we have developed until now.

It is now clear, that what we have developed has exceeded our initial plans by an order of a magnitude, and I think that many real E-Jet pilots will be quite happy!

Please note that this manual does not contain any FMS sections as those will have separate manuals.

Release Notes

In many of the previous Not-A-Newsletters, I explained why these add-ons take as long as they do to develop. But I don’t usually have the space to talk about all the updates that have been worked on recently, so this time I decided to share with you the actual release notes from the past three internal releases.

These three releases all happened after the point when all the models and textures were done, most autopilot modes were set up and working, and most systems for XP11 were ready for the release, and yet, you’ll see that there are a million other minute tasks and bugs that have to be fixed or changed in order to get everything right.

So I encourage you to scroll through the Release Notes to get an idea of what our daily challenges look like.

I had to create a separate google doc with the release notes because they were, ehm... 10 pages long and wouldn’t fit in the email.

System Preview: Flight Controls Test
I’ve recently also released a video of the PBIT (Power-Up Built-In-Test). In the video below, you'll see a reference from the real aircraft compared to what we have now developed.

I was really surprised to see that for some reason, this video really angered a First Officer who commented in a very discouraging way (I’ll spare you the details) that we should not be working on things like, this because they don’t matter in the sim.

Sure, this may not seem important, but I've been working really long hours recently and I just wanted to add something that is not a huge extra task, but is still fun and challenging to create.

When I saw a video of what the real flight control test looks like on the MFD, I thought it looked really cool but quite complex at the same time, and I really wanted to find a way to recreate that. Basically, it looks like the screen goes into Disco mode! This turned out to be a really great little challenge!

Even though this will not affect the actual flight experience, sometimes, it is the small and seemingly unimportant details that really add to the immersion.

Authentic FMS Preview
And lastly, I’d love to show you a few preview screenshots of the Authentic FMS that Steve shared with me just today!

Keep in mind that these include only a few preview images. Many more FMS pages have been developed already and Steve is making great progress!
Although the manual is done and most systems are finished, there are still a couple of big hurdles we have to jump over. The current tasks are mainly involving the Authentic FMS and X-Plane 12 flight model optimization. But we're getting there!

And there you have it, another Behind-the-Scenes update! I hope you've enjoyed it. As usual, if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to reply directly to this email and I'll personally get back to you!

Btw, have you been using X-Plane 12? How are you finding it so far? Will you only be flying the E-Jets in XP12 or will you still stick to XP11 for some time? I'd love to know, as your input will influence where we will focus our efforts in these final stages.

Have a great week!

Marko Mamula | X-Crafts Director

PS: Right after I sent out the last issue of the Not-A-Newsletter, I went to get my wisdom tooth removed and I am happy to report that I managed to retain all of my wisdom!🦷😁 Thanks for all the wishes btw!

用户手册已发布!

首先,我现在终于完成了E-Jets系列的用户手册,我决定在这里与您分享!您可以看一看并开始学习系统了!

我们被无数次问到系统的预期复杂性。该手册现在应该回答所有这些问题,因为它为您提供了我们迄今为止开发的附加组件的每个部分的详细说明。

现在很清楚,我们开发的东西已经超出了我们最初的计划一个数量级,我认为许多真正的E-Jet飞行员会非常高兴!

请注意,本手册不包含任何FMS部分,因为这些部分将有单独的手册。

发行说明

在之前的许多Not-A-Newsletters中,我解释了为什么这些附加组件需要与它们一样长的时间来开发。但是我通常没有空间来谈论最近开发的所有更新,所以这次我决定与您分享过去三个内部版本的实际发行说明。

这三个版本都发生在所有模型和纹理都完成之后,大多数自动驾驶仪模式都已设置并正常工作,并且大多数XP11系统都已准备好发布,但是,您将看到还有一百万个其他微小的任务和错误必须修复或更改才能使一切正确。

因此,我鼓励您滚动浏览发行说明,以了解我们的日常挑战是什么样的。

我不得不创建一个单独的谷歌文档与发行说明,因为它们是,嗯......10页长,不适合电子邮件。

系统预览:飞行控制测试
我最近还发布了PBIT(上电内置测试)的视频。在下面的视频中,您将看到与我们现在开发的飞机相比的真实飞机的参考。

我真的很惊讶地看到,由于某种原因,这个视频真的激怒了一个副驾驶,他以一种非常令人沮丧的方式评论(我不会给你细节),我们不应该做这样的事情,因为它们在模拟中无关紧要。

当然,这似乎并不重要,但我最近工作了很长时间,我只是想添加一些不是一项巨大额外任务的东西,但仍然很有趣,而且很难创造。

当我看到MFD上真正的飞行控制测试的视频时,我认为它看起来很酷,但同时又很复杂,我真的很想找到一种方法来重现它。基本上,它看起来像屏幕进入迪斯科模式!事实证明,这是一个非常大的小挑战!

尽管这不会影响实际的飞行体验,但有时,真正增加沉浸感的是那些看似不重要的小细节。

正宗FMS预览
最后,我很想向您展示史蒂夫今天与我分享的正宗FMS的一些预览截图!

请记住,这些图像仅包含少量预览图像。更多的FMS页面已经开发出来,史蒂夫正在取得很大的进步!
虽然手册已经完成,大多数系统也已完成,但我们仍然必须克服一些大障碍。目前的任务主要涉及正宗FMS和X-Plane 12飞行模型优化。但我们正在实现这个目标!

你有它,另一个幕后更新!我希望你喜欢它。像往常一样,如果您有任何疑问,请随时直接回复此电子邮件,我会亲自回复您!

顺便说一句,你一直在使用X-plane12吗?到目前为止,您是如何找到它的?您是只会在XP12中驾驶电动喷气式飞机,还是会坚持使用XP11一段时间?我很想知道,因为您的意见将影响我们在这些最后阶段的工作重点。

祝您度过愉快的一周!

马尔科·马穆拉|X-Crafts总监

PS:在我发出最后一期Not-A-Newsletter之后,我去摘掉了我的智齿,我很高兴地报告我设法保留了我所有的智慧! 🦷😁

-----------------------------------------下面纯属我瞎聊了-----------------------------------------

我希望快要发布了

抱歉可能有点长

感谢看到最后

撒币!

发表于 2022-10-25 11:47:25 | 显示全部楼层

回帖奖励 +4 金币

终于把FMS搞出来了啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-25 12:35:29 | 显示全部楼层

回帖奖励 +4 金币

辛苦,有心了