立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2967|回复: 18

[飞行交流] PMDG 最新计划

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-28 12:08:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Captains-

Most of this post is a cut/paste from my 21FEB15 update, but I wanted to add a few new items and updates...

PMDG 737-8900NGX Base Package and PMDG 737-600/700NGX Expansion FSX/FSX-SE:
This update is proving to have a bit more gestational staying-power than any of us really likes.

On the 21st, we were very comfortable that we had a good, solid release build on our hands.  By the end of the weekend, we were targeting a Tuesday night release- and then...  suddenly a bunch of things started to appear.

We have spent most of this week chasing down some platform differences between FSX and FSX-SE, and eliminating some issues that we introduced while fixing some other items that have been on our to-do list for some time.

Last night we pushed a new build out to our testing team, and within a few hours it was evident that things had gone completely wrong.  I don't want to go into much detail except to say that even something as simple as getting the version numbers in the installer to match the dlls didn't happen properly- and we wound up with a mix of 3 version numbers across two installers.  Not good.

We spent all of today giving the thing a thorough quality check and correcting some of the problems we added last night.  I am comfortable we have a good solid build on our hands, and I will be sending it to the testing team in the morning.

Why not send it to them tonight?  Well...  I think all of us are running at the fatigue limits now, as we have been at this 12-18hrs a day, every day since 05JAN.  The tired is showing in the silly mistakes.

Thus- we are pulling the plug for the rest of tonight and we will push a new build to the testing team on Friday and then await their feedback.

Right now the EARLIEST you should expect this update is Saturday- but to be candid I'm not sure that will happen...  It really depends on whether or not we got it right tonight.  I am going to refrain from laying down any markers on when we anticipate pushing this build out to you- as each time I have done so we have managed to break something that sets it back.  (And this, ladies and gentlemen- is why we never publish release dates!)

I know we have had a few folks here in the forum talking about how easy this stuff is- but I can assure you it is not.

PMDG 737-8900NGX Base Package and PMDG 737-600/700NGX Expansion Prepar3D:
In some positive news, the quality level of the Prepar3D version is doing better, in our opinion, than the FSX/FSX-SE update described above.  We have found a few more platform-specific problems that we are working on- and we hope to have those resolved in the coming days.

I mentioned last week that the platform differences broke the HGS- but this has now been fixed....  Vin, Jason and Alex have been drilling really deeply into P3D to make sure we get the most out of the platform- and I think it shows in the version we are working with right now.

We have some memory management issues we are running down- as well as a few "what the heck is causing THAT" items... but those always pop up in every project...  we will have them wrapped up soon.

It would **almost** be funny at this point if the P3D version reaches release stability before the FSX/FSX-SE update....   (I said ALMOST... put away the knives!  LOL)

DC-6 Update:
There will be a DC-6 update in the near future...  I always forget to update you on this one because it isn't in my "immediate attention" sphere- but it is moving forward and we shall show you that soon enough.

PMDG BAe JS4100
For those awaiting FSX:SE compatibility for the JetStream 41, this integration is completed and is awaiting testing.  Right now we have a single, very large beta test taking place to cover "all things NGX" so we are refraining from adding this to the mix as it will create some confusion and not guarantee that we have a good solid test of this product under FSX-SE.

We diid make a couple of minor fixes to this product during the update in order to eliminate a few common complaints we get to support... but mostly this product will be identical to the FSX version currently on the market.

Other Legacy (including MD11) Products:
We have not yet evaluated any of our legacy products to determine their suitability for FSX:SE compatibility update.  We will do so once the NGX and J41 are safely out the door- and we will update you as to our progress as we go!

FSX:SE Solution In the Works for DVD Customers:
Short version Repeat:  We have a solution planned for this- and we are working out the details with Aerosoft.

I am going to refrain from describing how this solution will work, as we don't have the logistics finalized- but we do have a solution in planning now for DVD customers who wish to use their FSX-SE compatible PMDG products...  

This will get more attention and we should be able to tell you precisely how it will work once we get the NGX update finished and prove to ourselves that it is stable in the wild.

Your patience is appreciated.  I anticipate we are probably within 4 weeks of having a solution rolled out for DVD customers.  Until then there isn't anything we or Aerosoft can do to help you use any PMDG products in FSX-SE- but we are working on it.

Please don't flood Aerosoft with requests, as the front-line support people at Aerosoft cannot help you yet either- as the plans are still being laid at higher levels....

Short version Repeat:  We are working on something for you...  It is going to take time.  Thanks for being patient.

Xplane Development Update:
We have begun to discuss (at last!) unveiling our first preview for our first Xplane development project.  (That sounds frighteningly like we have started to plan to plan for a planning meeting....  I don't mean it to sound that way.  LOL)

I thought we were close to a preview on this about 8 months ago and I was mistaken- but we are close enough to completion now that I think we have something worth showing....

This project has been our "sandbox" exercise in order to get a development team up and running on Xplane- and many of you will recall that the Jetstream 41 was our sandbox exercise for what became the NGX and 777 product lines- so I think you will be pretty excited about this if you are an Xplane user!

PMDG 747-400v2.0 for FSX/FSX-SE:
We have a few updates on this for you- but we are sitting on them until we get some of these other loose ends cleared out.  Unfortunately we had to pilfer talent from the 400 development team in order to handle all of the FSX-SE updates- and this has put us behind our intended schedule...  but once we have the SE updates out of the way we will be back full force to this project....

There are some very interesting things taking place behind the scenes for 747 fans- and we'll give you more information on those shortly!

哪位大神看的明白得 解释一下

发表于 2015-2-28 12:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
我就知道747V2快出了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-28 12:14:09 | 显示全部楼层
上面这段话是这意思?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 12:17:48 | 显示全部楼层
Captains-

这个帖子是从我21FEB15更新一个剪切/粘贴,但我想补充一些新的项目和更新...

PMDG 737-8900NGX基本包和PMDG 737-600 / 700NGX扩展FSX / FSX-SE:
此更新被证明是有一点妊娠后劲功耗比我们任何人都非常喜欢。

21号,我们很舒服,我们对我们的手一个牢固的发布版本。到了周末结束,我们针对一个星期二晚上获释,然后,突然一堆东西开始出现。

我们大部分时间都在本周追击一些FSX和FSX-SE之间的平台差异,并消除我们同时推出了固定一直是我们的待办事项清单一段时间的一些其他项目的一些问题。

昨晚我们推一个新的版本出来我们的测试团队,在几个小时内很明显,事情去了完全错误的。我不想详谈了,只是说,即使是一些简单的获得的版本号,在安装相匹配的dll文件并没有发生properly-,我们绕了3个版本号在两个安装组合。不好。

我们花了当今所有提供的东西进行彻底的质量检查和纠正一些我们昨晚添加的问题。我很舒服,我们有很好的坚实的基础上我们的手,我将其发送给测试团队在上午。

为什么不今晚发送给他们?嗯......我想我们所有的人都在疲劳极限运行,现在,因为我们一直在这个12-18hrs的日子,每天都因为05JAN。累是显示在愚蠢的错误。

Thus-我们拔插头今晚的休息,我们将推动一个新的版本的测试团队上周五,然后等待他们的反馈。

现在,你应该期望此更新Saturday-,但被偷拍我不知道会发生最早的......这真的取决于我们是否得到了今晚的权利。我会从放下任何标记,以避免当我们预计推动这一打造出以你 - 我已经这样做了,我们已经能够打破东西,将其设置回,每次上。 (而这,女士们,gentlemen-就是为什么我们从来没有公布发行日期!)

我知道,我们已经有一些人在这里的论坛上谈论它是多么容易这个东西是 - 但我可以向你保证不会。

PMDG 737-8900NGX基本包和PMDG 737-600 / 700NGX扩展Prepar3D:
在一些利好消息,对Prepar3D版的质量水平做的更好,在我们看来,除上述FSX / FSX-SE更新。我们发现,我们正在导通了几个特定于平台的问题,我们希望能有那些在未来的日子里得到解决。

上周我提到,平台差异打破了HGS-但现在已经固定....输入电压,Jason和亚历克斯一直在钻真正深入到P3D,以确保我们获得最大的平台 - 的,我认为这显示了我们正在与现在的版本。

我们有我们正在向下运行一些内存管理问题,以及少数“到底是什么导致该”项目......但那些总是弹出每一个项目......我们将它们包裹起来很快。

这将** **几乎是有趣的,在这一点上,如果P3D版本FSX / FSX-SE更新之前达到稳定的释放......(我说的差不多的时候,收起了刀!LOL)

DC-6更新:
会出现在不久的将来一个DC-6更新...我总是忘记更新你就这一个,因为它不是在我的“立即关注”sphere-但它正在向前推进,我们会告诉你,很快就好了。

BAE系统公司PMDG JS4100
对于那些等待FSX:为的JetStream 41 SE的兼容性,这种整合已完成,正在等待测试。现在,我们有一个非常大的beta测试正在进行,以支付“万物NGX”所以我们不采取从加入这个进来,因为它会造成一些混乱,并不能保证我们有这个产品的下一个良好的坚实测试FSX-SE。

我们diid做一些小的修正本产品的更新过程中,为了消除我们去支持一些常见的抱怨......但大多是这款产品将等同于目前FSX版本在市场上。

其他遗产(包括MD11)产品介绍:
我们还没有任何评估我们的传统产品,以确定其是否适合FSX:SE兼容性更新。我们将这样做,一旦NGX和J41都安全地走出门 - 我们将更新你作为我们的进步,我们走!

FSX:SE解决方案在Works的DVD的客户:
短版重复:我们有计划在这个 - 一个解决方案,我们正在用AEROSOFT细节。

我会从描述这一解决方案将如何工作不要,因为我们没有足够的物流finalized-,但我们确实有计划的解决方案现在谁愿意用自己的FSX-SE兼容PMDG产品DVD的客户...

这将获得更多的关注,我们应该能够准确地告诉你它是如何工作的,一旦我们得到的NGX更新完成,并证明自己,它是稳定在野外。

你的耐心表示赞赏。我预计我们可能4周其推出的DVD的客户提供解决方案之内。在此之前没有任何我们或AEROSOFT可以做些什么来帮助你使用任何PMDG产品FSX-SE-但我们正在努力就可以了。

请不要淹没AEROSOFT与要求,作为一线的支撑人AEROSOFT帮不了你尚未可─的计划仍在制定更高层次....

短版重复:我们正在为你做点事......这是要花费时间。感谢您的耐心。

XPLANE发展更新:
我们已经开始讨论(最后!)拉开我们的第一个预览我们的第一个XPLANE开发项目。 (这听起来吓人像我们已经开始计划安排一个计划会议....我不意味着它的声音的方式。LOL)

我认为我们已经接近这个预览约8个月前,我是mistaken-,但我们有足够的接近完成,现在,我认为我们有什么值得炫耀的....

该项目一直是我们的“沙箱”演习,以获得一个开发团队和运行Xplane-,很多人都会记得,捷流41是我们的沙盘演习是什么成为NGX和777产品lines-所以我想你将是非常兴奋这一点,如果你是一个XPLANE用户!

PMDG 747-400v2.0的FSX / FSX-SE:
我们对此有一些更新的你 - 但我们正坐在他们,直到我们得到了一些清除这些其他的枝节。不幸的是,我们不得不从400开发团队窃取人才,以处理所有的FSX-SE更新 - 的,这也让我们我们预期的进度落后......但一​​旦我们有SE更新出的方式,我们会回来的全面发力这一项目....

也有一些发生在幕后为747 fans-非常有趣的事情,我们会给你那些短期内更多的信息!

来自谷歌的翻译。

点评

万恶的翻译机  发表于 2015-2-28 12:58
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-28 12:24:03 | 显示全部楼层
翻译软件翻译得太假了  一点也不通顺
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 12:36:26 | 显示全部楼层
DC-6?!?!?!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 12:57:32 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,没有一个是我想看到的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 12:58:04 | 显示全部楼层
废话,否则为什么要学英文!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 13:35:59 | 显示全部楼层
经济舱这个翻译无敌了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 14:49:50 | 显示全部楼层
747v2那个指的是因为有太多需要fsx:SE更新的产品了,所以必须将这个计划等一等,当fsx:SE的更新出完,我们就会全力以赴做747 v2
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 15:49:18 | 显示全部楼层
会不会有PMDG787
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 15:50:57 | 显示全部楼层
坐等747V2,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 18:24:08 | 显示全部楼层
有點好奇pmdg會不會出787
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 19:36:31 | 显示全部楼层
nima 发表于 2015-2-28 12:12
我就知道747V2快出了

啥时候出?我等到花儿都谢了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-2-28 20:12:24 | 显示全部楼层
747v2那个指的是因为有太多需要fsx:SE更新的产品了,所以必须将这个计划等一等,当fsx:SE的更新出完,我们就会全力以赴做747 v2  这解释得很明白 就是说747V2停止研发了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-28 20:36:47 | 显示全部楼层
我只是大概看明白波音737NG系列要出支持P3D的版本
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-3 23:26:59 | 显示全部楼层
nima 发表于 2015-2-28 12:12
我就知道747V2快出了

不是吧,,上面说的,先把那那几个插件机,,修改一下让他们支持 FSX -STEAM版,,全部搞定后,再全力开发PMDG747 V2的啊!!那肯定还有很长一段时间呀!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-10 18:14:09 | 显示全部楼层
神一样的PMDG插件
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表