只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4326|回复: 8

[PMDG 产品开发情况 原创翻译] 原文更新于2012年7月26日

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-5 11:52:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 camelmax 于 2012-8-13 16:00 编辑

出于对 PMDG 777(更多地是 747v2)的关注,打算持续翻译 AVSIM 的 PMDG 子论坛管理员所发官方进度贴。
英文水平和飞行知识均有限,部分句子意译,仅供参考。全文如下:

(为提高加载速度,已将官方原图缩小为480p并作为本帖附件,如想看1080p原图请移步AVSim)

26JUL12 - PMDG 777 for FSX: Let the previews begin!
PMDG 777 FSX版:预览开始了!更新于2012年7月26日

Captains!
机长们!

The PMDG 777 for FSX is taking a decidedly different development path than any previous PMDG product because it is the first product to be built out of a simulation engine that we created during development of the PMDG 737NGX.  In the past, every PMDG product was essentially a "start from line one" code project because we were always trying to improve upon what we had, or take advantage of features in the latest version of Flight Simulator.  Now that we have a stable FSX platform and a stable NGX platform- the 777 is being built in a manner that completely changes our approach to getting work completed within the project scope.
777 的开发道路与 PMDG 以往产品截然不同,它使用的模拟引擎是我们为 NGX 开发的,因此它是我们的第一款衍生产品 。在这之前,PMDG 每一款产品都是从零开始,为的是超越自我、也是为了适应微软模拟飞行不断推出的新版本和新功能。而今,我们有了一个稳定的 FSX (软件)平台和一个稳定的 NGX (插件)平台,允许我们在既定的范围内完成 777 的开发工作,这对我们来说是全新的项目实施方式。

(Wow... that sounded boring...  )
(哇喔... 这听起来很无聊...)

This of course has thrown me off a bit on the preview process- as we have some pieces of the puzzle that are already finished and ready for show-time, but they work in conjunction with other pieces that are still being implemented, or they are contained in 3D geometry that hasn't been built yet- so we have a mash-up of things that are finished and others that are not- and I have a bias against showing you screenshots that are messy- so instead we haven't been showing you much at all.
当然,这有点离题。就像拼图一样,我们已经拼好了其中一部分,可以给大家展示,但它们和其他未完成的部分息息相关。已完成的部分就好比尚未完工的 3D 几何图形中的一个 2D 平面。也就是说,我们手里已有的东西,混杂着成品和半成品。我有一种执念,不能把乱七八糟的截图拿给大家看,所以在此我仅选取其中一部分来做展示。

If you have been hanging around the PMDG forum for a long time, you know that we do not publish release dates, nor do we discuss expected release dates until we have a solid product that is actually ready for release.  We do this in order to keep our options open and allow us the freedom to hold a product off the market in order to be certain it is ready to support you on release day!
如果你常去 PMDG 论坛,你应该会知道,我们从不公布或是预测产品的发布日期,直到经准备好产品实体,随时可以出货。我们这样做,是为了保留直至发售前都可以随时对产品进行修改的权力,唯有这样才能确保用户买到的产品够给力。

Since we do not publish ETAs...  a junior science has grown up around predicting how far out we are based upon what we show you here in the forum.  We often tell people:  "It will be obvious when we are close- you'll be able to tell by watching the forum...."
从我们不公布发布日期开始... 一种仅靠我们在论坛上发布的只言片语来预测开发进度的学科诞生了。我们总是告诉大家:“当项目接近尾声时,大家可以从论坛上得知...”

With all of that in mind- LET THE PREVIEWS BEGIN!
在看完上面的这些话以后,让我们开始预览吧!

NOTE:  These previews are of an in development product that is still be adapted, tweaked and adjusted...
注意:现在为大家预览的这个产品仍处在开发期,会经历修改、调整和优化...

We aren't quite ready to start showing the flight deck yet- so today we will stick with the exterior of the airplane with some global and some detail images....
我们尚未完全准备好为大家展示驾驶舱,所以今天我们围绕飞机的外观放出一些全景和细节图片...

1.jpg

We'll start with this image because it gives you the impression of size.  The 777 is a BIG airplane.  When we first started taking delivery of these airplanes at UAL back in 1995, one of my co-workers commented that the 777 looked like a dirigible with wings...  I think this image shows that aspect very well.
预览始于这张图片,因为它可以给大家一个关于飞机大小的印象。777 是一架大型飞机。1995年波音首次将这种飞机交付给我们(美联航)的时候,我的一个同事评论说 777 就像长着翅膀的飞船... 我想这张图片很好地诠释了这一点。

You will note here also how smooth the skin-form is on this airplane.  We have put a significant amount of work into replicating how smooth the airplane's surface is, even with the lap joints between skin surfaces.  Boeing put a significant amount of effort into drag reduction in the design of the 777 and you can really see it here.
你还会注意到这架飞机的皮肤是如此地平滑。我们为此进行了一系列卓有成效的工作,再现了它即便是接缝处也如此平滑的表面。波音为了减少 777 的风阻,在设计中投入了大量精力,在此可见一斑。

2.jpg

This image will give you an idea how hard Jason has worked with our photo survey resources to replicate the "subtle wear and tear" that in service 777s begin to show once the "showroom clean" wears off.  You can see subtle sooting details around the doors, the leading edge of flight control devices and you can certainly see where the flap-jacks shed their grease...
这张图片体现了 Jason 在测绘中所做出的努力,他的工作呈现了相对全新的出厂涂装,服役中的 777 在外观上的自然磨损。你能看到舱门周围细微的熏黑痕迹、机翼前缘飞行控制装置、襟翼液压装置溢出的润滑油...

The paint kit for this airplane will give livery artists some flexibility on how dirty to make the airplane.  (I like clean airplanes... have I mentioned that lately?  Dirt is for under-funded airlines....    )
这架飞机的涂装包将具备一定的灵活性,方便制作者将飞机做旧。(我喜欢干净的飞机... 我以前提到过吗?肮脏的飞机属于资金不足的航空公司...)

3.jpg

Some of you might have been hanging around the AVSim forums long enough to remember when I was positing photographs of UAL's first 777s while we were doing initial certification flights for the FAA and helping Boeing to build time for the initial ETOPS certification.  (Yes- it was a long time ago... scary, huh?)  I have had the good fortune to spend a big chunk of my career on/in/around these airplanes- and even when I was flying out of IAD- I was mesmerized to watch them takeoff and land at our hub at KIAD.  (The world's largest 777 operation for many years... I don't think that is still true today, tho...)  This image is one that reminds me of those days because the 777 looks "all business" from the front.  Sleek, powerful and incredibly solid in appearance.
在 AVSim 论坛混迹多年的人也许能记得,我曾经发过美联航首批 777 的照片,那时候我们正在为 FAA(译者:美国联邦航空局)做初期验证飞行,帮助波音设定最初的 ETOPS 认证时间。(是的,那是很久以前的事了... 可怕吧?)(译者:ETOPS = 双发飞机延伸航程运行性能标准)幸运地,我职业生涯中的一大块得以围绕这架飞机展开。即便当我飞离 IAD 之后,看着它们在 KIAD 起飞和降落,这仍然让我着迷。(KIAD 多年以来都是世界上最大的 777 运营中心... 虽然我不认为它现在仍然是...)(译者:IAD/KIAD 为华盛顿杜勒斯国际机场的三字码/四字码)这张图片总让我想起那段时光,因为 777 从正面看上去总是那么“全业务”。外观上看是如此的优雅、有力和纯粹。

Jason has done a wonderful job of capturing that essence in this model with a significant amount of input from our friend's at Boeing.
Jason 捕捉到这些特质,以他出色的工作完成了这个模型,这也得益于在波音公司的朋友,为我们提供了大量有用的资料。

4.jpg

This image gives you a really nice detail view of the landing gear trucks, the gear itself, the hinges and folding units, the gear bays and the underside of the flaps.  The detail gets even better as you get in close to the airplane, giving a very lifelike and detailed impression so those who like to walk around the airplane on the ground using one of the available tools to do so-  you will have plenty to look at and inspect...
这张图片很好地表现了起落架的细节:机轮、铰链、折叠单元、起落架舱和襟翼底部。这一切在拉近之后更加地逼真和详细,那些喜欢给飞机做地面检查的用户有福了,在飞机周围转转,你会发现有足够多的东西可供查看...

5.jpg

The landing gear on the 777 have some interesting behavior with steerable axles and unique truck pivot behaviors during retraction and extension.  They are all present in the PMDG 777 as you'd expect- along with some other details that you will get to see in the simulator that come from our extensive work with Boeing and the industry.  (I'm not going to tell you what they are- but I guarantee there will be a few "i noticed that..." posts- and it will be fun to see if you can figure out what they are.   )
777 的起落架在收放过程中,其转轴和轮轴的动作相当独特、有趣。正如大家所期望的一样,它们都会在 PMDG 777 中被表现出来,当然还包含一些其他的细节,这是我们和波音等厂商广泛合作的结果。(虽然我不能剧透,不过我保证当您在使用 777 插件之后,一定会惊喜地注意到这些细节)

6.jpg

This is another great shot that gives you some fantastic detail of the detail within the mechanical workings.  Some things you cannot see well in this image are the inner workings of the flap actuators and jacks- they are all there (as they are in the NGX) and they all work according to spec.  It is fun to watch how the system Boeing engineered the system to adjust leverage in order to maximize strength and minimize weight.
这是另一张截图,你能看到机械运作的绝妙细节。这张图上虽然无法反映出襟翼驱动器和液压装置,但它们已经开发完成并能根据规范正常运作(如同 NGX 的一样)。观察波音公司如何设计这些系统是一件有趣的事,你可以看到他们通过对杠杆的调整,最大限度地提高了强度、减轻了重量。

7.jpg

The 777 generally, but the LR in particular is incredibly high powered and capable of some truly obscene deck angles when climbing out lightly loaded...  Here, our test flight crew is having a bit of fun....  (Jason- you mind stopping by the office on your way out today, please?   )
整个 777 家族,尤其是 LR 系列拥有令人难以置信的强大动力,在轻载条件下能够以让人眩晕的角度爬升... 我们的测试机组在这上面找到了一点乐趣...(Jason,今天出门的时候来办公室呆上一会如何?)

8.jpg

The first time I saw a 777 in person, my main observation was to say that "if this airplane every grows into it's feet- it is going to be one big S.O.B."  The airplane's stance on the ground gives it a truly powerful presence- and Jason has captured this very well in the model.
个人第一次看到 777 的时候,我对它的主要评论就是“单从脚上看,它真是个大家伙”(译者:S.O.B. = 一句粗口,不翻译了)这架飞机在地面的姿态给人强而有力的感觉,Jason 很好地在模型中体现出了这一点。

9.jpg

In this image you can also see again the work that has gone into providing a smooth skin surface- just as Boein intended- but the areas that take significant strain (such as around the cargo door) aren't quite as smooth- as strength is far more important.
从张图片中你可以再次体会到,波音公司为了制造光滑的机体表面付出了大量工作。但在明显收紧的区域(例如货舱门附近)就不那么平滑了,因为强度变得更加重要。

10.jpg

As with the NGX, Jason has put a significant amount of detail into the "innards" of the engine core, so that they look correct when viewing into the large open spaces around the engine core.  This lends itself to very realistic ramp images when parked at your favorite airport...
就像在 NGX 上所做的那样,Jason 在引擎核心的“内脏”处描绘出大量细节,使它们放大到整个画面来看仍然栩栩如生。将飞机停在最爱的机场,然后从这个角度看过去,你会见到一幅非常逼真的景象。

11.jpg

More detail around the landing gear and flap merchanisms...  Some of this area is still being updated and tweaked, but this gives you an idea how carefully we are working to make certain that the airplane you fly matches precisely the airplane created by Boeing!
起落架和襟翼机械装置周围的更多细节... 这些部分仍在不断更新和优化,但这张图片能告诉你一点,我们在这架插件机上如此尽心尽力,为的就是让你得到如同驾驶波音真机一般精确的感受。

12.jpg

We are beginning to put together some additional previews with some of the nitpicky details around moving parts, the apu inlet, outflow valves, the RAT and that sort of thing...  We didn't want to overload this thread today- so we'll save those for a future preview- and then we'll begin moving on to the flight deck so you can see what we have in store for you there!
我们开始组装机体上的可动部件,它们拥有一些吹毛求疵般的细节:APU 入口、流出阀、RAT(译者:冲压空气涡轮,飞机自主发电系统的重要部件)这一类东西... 我可不想让这个帖子超过长度,所以我会把这些内容留到下一次的预览中去,驾驶舱的展示也会在之后进行,我们会让大家看到的!

We are looking forward to giving you the option to fly a large twin along with the small twin we've already delivered!
我们期待带给大家多一些选择,在驾驶我们已发布的小双发之余也能驾驶一个大双发!(译者:小双发指 NGX;大双发指 777)

Have a nice weekend, everyone!
祝大家度过一个愉快的周末!
发表于 2012-8-5 12:00:23 | 显示全部楼层
口水啊,LZ辛苦了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-5 12:05:23 | 显示全部楼层
新一代的卡机王赶紧发布吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-5 12:11:50 | 显示全部楼层
LZ翻译很给力,我喜欢,越来越觉得CS777买后悔了